It’s been a while since I posted – mostly due to baby Martha! – but seeing as it has been a while it seems appropriate to have use my first post back for reflection. I remember seeing the “Things I’ve Done”/”Jobs I’ve Had” hashtags trend on Twitter a while ago and it got me thinking… what things have I done that I’m proud of?
- Marrying Ruth 😀
- Having a beautiful baby daughter 😀
- Being a voluntary leader for Borders Exploration Group and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Writing my first novel for National Novel Writing Month in 2009! It’s not great but it was a laugh writing it – you can download my first real attempt at writing here for free as a PDF or for
£3.7386p from Amazon for your Kindle.
- Recording an EP with our ceilidh Band which has already been downloaded over 400 times
- Managing Bedlam Theatre during Edinburgh’s Fringe Festival in 2003
I’ve done lots of other things that I’m proud and these were just the first
5 6 that came to mind but what are your top 5 (or 6!) things?