Weird Food Diary From Our Honeymoon In Budapest
We ate some weird foods in Budapest. Not really way out weird, but just a bit different. Here's my list:
- Sour raspberry and yoghurt flavour Knorr cuppa soup - tastes like raspberry juice but weirder. I can't understand why you'd drink it as soup. Yuk.
- Fruit corner with yoghurt one one side and strawberry mixed with dessicated coconut on the other - definitely a good combination.
- Cottage cheese corner with cherry compote - tasty because it's not as sweet as yoghurt. I can't see why this wouldn't catch on over here.
- Soft white cheese in a finger stick coated in chocolate with strawberry or apricot down the middle - lovely smooth texture and really tasty.
- Blackberry, blackcurrant, blueberry and banana Solero - I'm sure this one will be in the UK next year.
- Tiramisu chocolate Milka roll - tasty good.
- Cherry and grape juice - hmmm mmmm.
- White cheese and sesame pasty thing from the equivalent of Greggs - worth trying to make at home.
- Pear and carmel yogurt/Apple, cinnamon and cookie yogurt - not too sweet but very yummy.
- Chocolate ball with
petrolliquor centre - tasty but weirdly like petrol.
- Wafers with butter cream and smokey coffee flavours - very sweet. Nice though.