A Treasure Hunt In Leith
For Martha and Ruth's birthday I planned a treasure hunt around Leith. It took a while to draw the images, make the QR codes, layout the text, plan the locations, get the stickers printed, bury the treasure and stick up the stickers... but it was well worth it! Here's how it works:
- Scan a QR code, get a picture map (for Ruth)
- Get a photo of the location (for Martha)
- Go to the location
- Find the next sticker... and repeat
- Follow the clues until you reach our friend's garden...
- And dig where X marks the spot
- Eat a Dirty Pirate Popsicle to celebrate
Worth doing - Martha and Ruth seemed to enjoy it.